RFID Cards or Mobile keys can be cancelled automatically if you cancel the booking in your software. There are some different conditions for every integration but in general, this feature is possible to fulfil for each integration.
Integrate your booking management software with Lock-S Software for easy reservation management
How Does The Integration Tool Kit Work?
Save time on the standard stuff! Save hundreds of hours by automatically receiving the prefilled booking data.
Give your guests the option to receive their mobile key direct to their smartphone or collect their key cards at check-in
After hours check-in can be a thing of the past!
- Lock-S will automatically retrieve booking from your integrated system. * Manual booking through the Lock-S software is still an available option.
- The guest booking is inserted into a ‘Bookings List’ on the Lock-S software.
- Bookings are received to lock software every 30mins
- The Integration ToolKit will not insert duplicate bookings
- Information and data are synced 1 way, via the Booking Software to Lock-S.
- Changes to the retrieved booking will need to be adjusted from where the booking was created.
Now the booking data has been received, what next?
Option 1) RFID Cards Access
- Lock-S has received a booking from your integrated booking software, the information will be sitting in the bookings list, Manual entries can also be added to the booking list for ‘over the phone’ bookings etc
- Select the client’s name, Their information will be prefilled from the booking data collect.
- The guest can unlock their door and any other associated access points to their stay eg. Main Foyer Doors
Option 2) Mobile Key - Smartphone Access
- Once, Lock-S has received a booking from your integrated booking software, or a booking has been entered manually with the request for ‘Mobile Key’
- This automatically sends a text to your guest with a link to the app download and their mobile key credentials
- The guest can unlock their door and any other associated access points to their stay eg. Main Foyer Door by the KAS Smartphone App when in range.
Guests are required to download App. However, please note Guests do have the opportunity to download the app in advance of their arrival
Option 3) Pin Code/ Password Key *Coming Soon*
- Guest can automatically generate a pin code for their booking which will be sent via email to the guest. The system will take care of delivering the pin code throughout your lock network.
- This pin code will be updated throughout all required access points for the guest
- No phone required, no app required, no staff required for after-hours check-in
- Only available with KAS Neo Password Lock
- Online gateway link required
ToolKit Cost$580 Inc GST
Easy once off paymentCheck out our Partners
KAS is constantly updating and improving our integration features.
Some features can only be available with specific hardware and/or devices connected.
Please speak to our friendly team to find out what’s right for you
More features and partners are coming soon!
Integration ToolKit FAQs
What happens if a booking is cancelled?
What happens if the booking has extended stay?
Extending a guests booking will need to be completed from your booking software. This action will send the update to the Lock-S Software.
- RFID Cards will need to be brought back and reissued
- Mobile Keys will be to be resent
- Passwords will be resent
Can I have both options Mobile Key and RFID Issuance?
It is possible, we can do this upon request. It means that the lock software may have a long list of bookings which did not receive RFID cards because they have already downloaded the mobile key.
Contact us for more info.