KAS Hotel Lock Management System
Keyless Electronic Hotel Lock Management Systems
The KAS Electronic Hotel Lock Management System replaces your old room keys with Keyless Access by utilising international-standard Mifare-1 Classic RFID proximity and keycard technology. Feel secure with an Access Control System that allows you to integrate all of your own and your guest’s security needs into one stylish, energy efficient and reliable package.
KAS’s Electronic Hotel Lock Management System allows you to encode a personalised keycard for your guests or staff, allowing keyless access to their room, common areas, gates and/or other access points. Unlike hotel swipe card lock systems or magnetic strip cards, Mifare proximity cards don’t make contact with the locking system, which reduces wear-and-tear to the lock.
Fast and reliable Australian service
Electronic Hotel Lock Management Software
Simplified and designed for retrofit
Flexible Lock Solutions
Key Card Colour Printing
Show your colours
Promote your company brand by getting personalised keycard colour printing. High-quality laser 350dpi printing available. Single or double sided. It’s up to you!
Timely & Personable
Technical support is included with your purchase of the KAS Hotel Lock System via our dedicated support forum or phone line. We aim to assist you in plain English and as quickly as possible. Non-emergency calls outside of regular office hours may incur additional charges.
Provide keycard access to your rooms – and monitor who enters and when!
Allocate different levels of access for guests to certain facilities or issue staff cards that only allow access to areas that their job demands. Our access control systems can be changed on an individual basis, and by you – It’s that simple! This versatile Keyless Electronic Hotel Lock Management System software was designed to be flexible and extremely user-friendly.
- Effortlessly monitor entry and exit details for each room
- Manage individual room access; deny access for guests without permission
- Master cards, guest cards, common gates, access control points
- Option to re-allocate or void lost or damaged cards
- Internal date-time clocks that record entry and room usage information for every access card (up to 800 unlocking records)
- Allocate check-in/check-out times and dates for time-limited access
- Durable replacement for hotel swipe cards or easy-to-damage magnetic strip cards
- Complies with international lock safety standards. KAS LMS-Universal has an Access Protection rating of IP55.
- Simple installation, low maintenance and quality guaranteed!
- 14 different card functions: master card, room card, lock-out card
- 28 authority levels, giving you the best and most advanced access control to your premises
- USB Cable Encoder (for programming guest cards)
- Master cards (ability to access any lock)
- Compatible with Philips standard Mifare-1card (13.56Mhz)
Upgrade to RFID technology?
Want to move from traditional magnetic stripe door locks to Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) electronic hotel locks? The RFID contactless technology has become more popular with stable and secure electronic lock networks and software capabilities.
AGED CARE FACILITIES
“We do the big and the small”
“From 1 to 1000’s of rooms”
AUSTRALIA’S BEST PRICE FOR HOTEL LOCK SYSTEMS
Contact us now to learn how easily and cost effectively you can start using Keyless Access Security in your accommodation site. Hurry – Stock clearing fast!