eTouch Bluetooth Lock
eTouch Bluetooth Lock
Bluetooth eTouch Keyless Lock is a modern and architecturally stylish lock that features Bluetooth key, pin-code and keycard/FOB access to unlock the door.
- Open using Bluetooth to access the lock from the KAS eKeys app
- Keycard or FOB to access the lock
- Personalised pin code to access the lock
- Download unlocking records from the app
COMING SOON – PRE ORDER
eTouch – eKeys Mobile Access
eTouch Bluetooth Keyless Lock is a modern and architecturally stylish lock that features pin code, keycard/FOB and Bluetooth access to unlock the door.
Open using your smartphone and change pin-code and download unlocking records from the eKeys app.
Send a remote Bluetooth key to any user from anywhere in the world.
- Blue backlight up keypad
- 2 mechanical keys
- 5 free FOBs or keycards included
- Single tubular latch: 60/70 mm variable latch (standard)
- DIY Easy Installation – Ideal upgrade or replacement for existing knob or handle door locks.
- Super simple Retrofit Specifically designed for simple retrofit on existing door locks.
- Passage Function Use when the door is used frequently, i.e. lock remains open until locked at end of the day.
- Tamper Alert Alarm Consecutively entering of wrong password or key card 3 times will emit an acoustic-optic alarm. The touch screen keypad will lock for 1min.
- Automatic Locking Once the correct code or key card is presented, the product will unlock for 5 seconds and will lock automatically when the 5 seconds expire.
- Depleted Batteries Settings, user codes and key cards will remain programmed if the batteries become depleted. 9V battery terminals power the lock temporarily to enter password or keycard. At a critical level an acoustic-optic alarm will sound to notify they need replacing.
- Weather Resistant The touch screen is weather and water resistant, rubber gasket on inside and outside of lock for dust/water protection.
KAS Company Policy
- 14-day money back guarantee – no questions asked
- Free regular postage/shipment within Australia and GST inclusive.
- Express postage available in checkout
READER DIGITAL KEYPAD & RF PIN CODE 1 Manager + 7 Users FINGERPRINT N/A KEYCARD / /FOB 80 TOTAL WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY Bluetooth Low Energy BLE POWER SUPPLY 4 X AAA BATTERIES (INCLUDED) BATTERY LIFE APPROX 3000 USES (12-18 MONTH) RF FREQUENCY 13.56MHz Mifare 1k S50 H 145MM W, *INC HANDLE 70MM, *150MM DIS OUT FROM DOOR,
Weight N/A Specs
READER DIGITAL KEYPAD, IC PIN CODE 1 Manager + 7 Users FINGERPRINT N/A KEYCARD / /FOB 80 TOTAL REMOTE CONTROLLER 1 (works up to 30m) POWER SUPPLY 4 X AAA BATTERIES (INCLUDED) BATTERY LIFE APPROX 3000 USES (12-18 MONTH) RF FREQUENCY 125 kHz (HF), ISM band worldwide H 145MM W, *INC HANDLE 70MM, *150MM DIS OUT FROM DOOR, 65MM
Q: Can Bluetooth keys be created remotely?
A: Yes, you can create, send, revoke, block, modify any access type from anywhere in the world from your app!
Q: Can PIN codes for the keypad also be created in the app? Or only on the keypad?
A: Yes, PIN codes can be created and names assigned from the app. New pin codes are updated to the lock via Bluetooth
Q: Can these PIN codes be created in the app remotely (far from the actual keypad – from anywhere in the world)?
A: You can create access remotely from anywhere in the world with using Bluetooth mobile keys only. All other communication of data and access credentials is via Bluetooth. This keeps the system extremely simple and security without complex network setup and loss issues. We consider security and managing your access securely of the highest importance.
Q: Can these PIN codes also be assigned as one of the three type of access (permanent, period, restricted)?
A: PIN codes/ RFID cards can be assigned with the same access types as the Bluetooth key, yes.
Q: How many PIN codes max can be created for the keypad
A: 100 PIN codes for this model
Q: Is there a re-lock (auto-lock) feature in the app and can it assignable (e.g. 1 to 30 seconds)
A: Yes ingress time can be adjustable by Bluetooth using the app. Limits are 5 to 30 seconds.
Q: Will this lock be available for delivery in the USA? Specifically Los Angeles, CA?
A: Yes, this lock will be available internationally.
Q: Manual available for lock and eKey app? If so can you provide a link for review?
A: Manual is currently being written. See brochure links on this page for more detail.
Q: Does app support both texting and emailing of eKeys?
A: Yes, eKeys are sent via a secure cloud server. This means they can be downloaded from anywhere. Texting service will come later.
Q: Does shared eKey require guest to download app & create account in the app etc?
A: Yes, any eKey user will require a quick and free download of the app. It’s necessary because providing access which may be unauthorised and get into the wrong hands is a serious security issue. Why should you feel safe by sending someone access via a mobile phone number or email and you’re not sure that the email/number is authorised or lost or stolen? KAS believe this is the best and most secure system logic available using this technology. The app interface is kept very raw with little branding and we offer proprietary branding solutions to large scale customers/offices/hotels etc. This will be app icon, app name, business logo and 3 colour pallet brandings. That’s all you need, the rest is done for you.
Q: Is shared eKey message to guest customizable in the app or already preset?
A: Sending personal message strings are customisable. I believe 1 to 100 words or so is the limit set so far. More to come with this when we release a texting service.