- Stainless steel template for door cutting markups for LMS-Platinum lock
- Suitable for Tubular Latch (TL) and Mortise Latch (ML) latch types
- See instructions on the Drilling Template for which holes to cut – look for TL and ML labels to identify which holes to markup and cut
- The template has two sides which bend around the door edge for increased accuracy and alignment
- Always drill from both sides of the door
- Latch height markups on the edge of the template to align striker plate to the latch type to be installed
Speeds up installation time!
- – Thickness 35-55 mm
- – Backset 70 mm
- – 1 set comes with both sides (left side and right side)
- – Suitable for Platinum Lock only
- – Use the TL holes for a tubular latch door cutting
- – Use the ML holes for a mortise latch door cutting
How to use:
- Wrap the template around the door and fix together tightly using a hand clamp (not supplied).
- Ensure the TL or ML latch centreline is aligned with the TL or ML notch on the template, respectively.
- Mark the door through the template on both sides.
- Remove the template from the door and the door cutting holes are now marked on both sides of the door.
- Drill from each side of the door and NEVER drill the entire way through from one side.
TL = Tubular Latch
ML = Mortise Latch